7th October 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in National Institute of Engineering and Management being a 12th NIOS candidate?

Sir,
Can I get a chance for admission in National Institute of Engineering and Management if I have passed my 12th standard from NIOS Board?

8th October 2015, 08:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in National Institute of Engineering and Management being a 12th NIOS candidate?

National institute of engineering and management offers MBA, BBA, BCA, MCA, M.Sc IT, B.Tech, M.Tech. It is affiliated by Punjab technical university.

Yes, you can get admission in National Institute of engineering and management after passing class 12 from NIOS board.

As NIOS board issued certificates are valid and recognized and at par with the other national and state board of education.

After passing class 12 from NIOS board the candidate can appear or apply for any competitive examination or colleges.
8th October 2015, 11:21 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in National Institute of Engineering and Management being a 12th NIOS candidate?

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get admission in National Institute of Engineering and Management being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?