28th May 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Pharmacy admission with 60.66% in 12th AHSEC?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 60.66% marks in my 12th standard from AHSEC Board. I want to get admission for B.Pharmacy course. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to secure admission in this B.Pharmacy course with this percentage of marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get B.Pharmacy admission with 60.66% in 12th AHSEC?
  2. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?
  4. Can I get admission in AEC, Guwahati with 48%-49% in PCM of 12th AHSEC and and qualified in CEE?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th AHSEC to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th AHSEC to join ICSI course?
  8. Can I get admission in Tezpur University for engineering with 56 marks in JEE(mains) and 75% in 12th AHSEC?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Cotton College, Guwahati if secure 85% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  11. Can I get admission to study 12th AHSEC in any Government school after completing 11th from a private school?
  12. Which Board is better for further studies in Science among AHSEC and CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th Assam State Open School if got compartment in 11th AHSEC?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  15. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in TET being an AHSEC 12th student?
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  18. BSc(Nursing) or BPharmacy, which is better to study for 12th Science? -- [New]
30th May 2018, 07:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Pharmacy admission with 60.66% in 12th AHSEC?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue B Pharmacy course after scoring more than 60% in your 12th standard. Only criteria is that the candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCM or PCB from a recognised board.
Minimum age required is 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved candidates.

Most of the reputed institutes conduct entrance examination to give admission to deserving students.
31st May 2018, 03:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination for admission in B.Pharma course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is 50%.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
31st May 2018, 04:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** B.Pharm. or Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

** The duration of this course is four years.

** Applicants should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get B.Pharmacy admission with 60.66% in 12th AHSEC.

JOBS AFTER THIS COURSE
  1. Hospitals
  2. Educational Institutes
  3. Food and Drug Administration
  4. Health Centres
  5. Medical Dispensing Store
  6. Pharmaceutical Firms
  7. Research Agencies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?