14th January 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better for further studies in Science among AHSEC and CBSE?

Sir/Madam,
My question is, which Board in between AHSEC and CBSE is good for future? In 11th I want to study with Science and I am doing my 10th from AHSEC. Please tell me which one is better?

16th January 2016, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better for further studies in Science among AHSEC and CBSE?

You can pursue your higher studies in Science stream from any board in which you are interested whether it is AHSEC or CBSE Board. AHSEC is a state board and the syllabus of this board is confined only to that state whereas CBSE is a central board and the syllabus of this board is same throughout India. Most of the all India competitive examination papers will be set by considering CBSE Board syllabus, so, I suggest you to pursue your higher studies in Science stream from CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?