15th May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get direct entry in IISER? I have completed 12th with 94%

Sir,I AM COMPLETED +2 AND GOT ABOUT 94%.nOW i decided to choose BSc in maths.Is there is any chance to get a direct entry in IISER on the basis of my +2 marks;without the exam

18th April 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get direct entry in IISER? I have completed 12th with 94%

I have passed 12th exam 90% marks how to get direct admission to iiser bs ms 5 year programme
9th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get direct entry in IISER? I have completed 12th with 94%

Is there any direct admission into IISER for board toppers?Is biology compulsory in the aptitude test of IISER?Is there any alternative for the students who did not have biology in their boards?
10th April 2015, 10:44 AM
poojasingh151

Firstly, Congratulation for your good marks in 10+2 standard. Sory to say, you can't get direct admission in IISER i.e Indian Institute of Science Education & Research is managed by the ministry of human resource and development.
Procedure to get admission in IISER:
1.Candidates should go through the entrance examination of IISER.
2.Candidates with 17 years are applicable to apply this examination.
3.Candidates should have 60% marks in 10+2 standard from any recognized Organization and Institution.
4.Candidates must attend JEE & IIT Examination.
5.Candidates must be fit physically as well as metally.
6.For General categories, price of application form is rs 600 and rs 300 for reserved categories as per norms.
Examination Patterns:
15 questions will be asked from each section i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?