1st July 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get increment in marks if failed in two subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam and applied for revaluation?

Sir,
Actually I have failed in two subjects and I
applied for the revaluation of the marks.
Will this makes any scope in increment in my marks as
I have given class 12th CBSE Board exam?

2nd July 2015, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get increment in marks if failed in two subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam and applied for revaluation?

We cannot estimate whether you can get increment in marks or not because you have applied for revaluation. If any mistakes or errors occurred in evaluating the paper first time, those errors will be rectified while revaluating the paper. So, if any errors has occurred during evaluation of your paper then, you can get increment in marks after the paper has been revaluated else your marks will remain same and if you get same marks, you need to appear in Supplementary examinations to qualify subjects in which you have failed.
2nd July 2015, 11:16 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get increment in marks if failed in two subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam and applied for revaluation?

Yes, you can get increment in Marks if there is scope for increment. In the process of revaluation your answer sheet will be checked again to find if there are any answer left unchecked or unmarked, also if there will error in counting of marks then it will also corrected.

So, you can get increment in marks if failed in two subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam and applied for revaluation.
2nd July 2015, 02:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If you have applied for revaluation, then the examination board will recheck your examination paper and they will give you increment, only if the increment is mandatory for any of your answers. But, for applying for revaluation, cannot guarantee increase in your marks. To know, whether you can get increment or not, you have to wait for your revaluation results.
2nd July 2015, 05:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

There is less chance to get increment in re-evaluation. As if you are failed in 12th standard then i suggest you to apply for Re- appear instead of revaluation because in most of the cases they will never increase marks of applicant's.

So it is better for you to prepare yourself for re-appear exam. If you start preparation from now onward then you will definitely clear all subjects. So i advice you for re-appear.
3rd July 2015, 10:20 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend

-> Yes, chances are there to get increment marks in re-evaluation if and only if you believe that your paper was so good and there may any mistake in checking.

-> otherwise you should go with re-appear option so that you can give exam again with full preparation because re-evaluation sometimes becomes risky in case your paper was attempted not so good.

so all the best
thanku
5th July 2015, 07:58 PM
pointer01

Dear Friend,You will get the increment marks only and only if you believe and if you have confidence that your paper was too good.
If you will not get the increment marks then, you should apply for reappear in exam.There is less possibility of getting the increment marks if your paper was attempted not so good.
28th November 2017, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam my 12th percentage is 59% but I need just 2 % more than that for getting job. I had completed my 12th in 2012 year. Is it possible to reevaluate my 12th marks heart?? Can you please reply for my question.
26th May 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for revaluation and write compartment exam or only one is possible?
26th May 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

My son has got 7 marks in maths cbse board exam. are there any chances of him to pass the exam if we applied for revaluation ?
28th May 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in one subject can cbse pass me I applied for reevaluation and I also believe that my paper is good
17th July 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I lost 3 marks in maths and 4 marks in chemistry can I get pass when I apply for reevaluation
17th July 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for re-evaluation if I'm fail in two subject in cbse 12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?