21st August 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

What to do next to get Government job after getting 75.6% marks in 12th class with Maths, Geography and Sanskrit?

I get 75.6% in 12th class. I clear my 12th class this class . I have Maths & Geography as two main subjects . I also had Sanskrit subject . what I can do next to get Government job?

26th August 2016, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next to get Government job after getting 75.6% marks in 12th class with Maths, Geography and Sanskrit?

There are not many government jobs based on class 12th. You can apply for exams like NDA, SSC CHSL, SSC Multi tasking and stenographer, Soldier in India Army, Constable in Paramilitary forces, India post assistant, TTE in Railways etc.

Most of the government jobs will require you to qualify written exam. Hence, just be prepared for written exam and try to score top marks in it.
27th August 2016, 08:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next to get Government job after getting 75.6% marks in 12th class with Maths, Geography and Sanskrit?

If you are not pursuing higher degree and want to get job you can appear for some of government jobs entrance examination conducted for recruitment in job.

But ,you have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection for it. The eligibility to appear for SSC CHSLE, IB, Clerk jobs in Army, Railway TTE is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and qualify in it for final selection for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?