7th March 2015, 11:36 PM
Posts: n/a

Can I appear in 12th Arts Board exam directly if failed in 11th?

I am not passing 11th in Arts this year.
I failed in my 11th.
So, can I appear directly in 12th Board exam?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  2. Any private college from where I can directly give my board exams without attending classes?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  5. Did I do anything wrong by taking arts stream in my 11th 12th? What should I do after 12th?
  6. Can I appear for 12th exam privately without giving 11th? Can I appear for 12th exam of Maharashtra board exam
  7. Can I do BBA after Arts and then later MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do Diploma after my 11th gets over in Arts stream?
  9. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  10. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  11. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  12. Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?
  13. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  14. Career oriented courses for Arts student?
  15. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  16. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  17. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in 12th if failed in 11th CBSE?
9th March 2015, 08:36 PM
Senior Member+
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 509
Default Re: Can I appear in 12th Arts Board exam directly if failed in 11th?

No you cannot apply for 12th board exam directly if you are in a regular board. But if you are shifting for regular board to open board then there can be option of skipping class 11th and join class 12th. Sometime it depends upon the school authorities also that whether they should give chance to a student or not.

1st October 2015, 12:28 AM
gokul ka raja
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 104
Default Re: Can I appear in 12th Arts Board exam directly if failed in 11th?

No you can not do 12th if you are fail in 11yh standard.
You must clear 11th standard then you will elligible for 12th.
But this is also based on school also that what they can say about it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any way to appear for 12th directly without appearing for 12th 1 16th December 2012 09:51 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: