6th November 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I give compartment exams without wasting my years?

I failed in 2 subjects. Can I give compartment exam without years lost Or I should wait next year?

6th November 2016, 06:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give compartment exams without wasting my years?

First thing I would like to make you understand the motive of conducting compartmental examination is to give a student an another opportunity to clear their board examination without wasting an year of academics who have failed in one of the subjects in their board examination.

So having failed in two subjects you are not eligible for appearing in compartmental examination as you will be considered as a failed candidate and hence to clear your board examination you need to reappear in your board examination once again next year.
7th November 2016, 01:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give compartment exams without wasting my years?

You can appear for compartmental examination in the concluding year, i.e. the very next year along with current year candidates. You should however prepare well this time in order to score well and apply for admission in good colleges for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?