5th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission again in school if I have failed in compartment eaxm?

My name Salman, last year I have compartment then I am going to school I ask a question to sir. I can admission in school? Sir say to me no I say why he safe because you have a compartment students can't admission in school. I safe why he say this a rule. He advise to me you give a compartment exam then you fail in compartment exam you can admission in school. (I believed) then i am give a compartment exam then i am fail. I am going to school readmission he say you can't admission in school. Why he say student fail in compartment exam student can't admission in school. Sir please answer What can I do?

11th May 2017, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission again in school if I have failed in compartment eaxm?

Most of the schools don't give admission again to those students, who fail in board exams. Hence, you need to go for open schooling option or try for any other board school.

Hence, same school won't allow you admission, just go for other options which are available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?