13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for compartment exams, after failing in 3 subjects?

In my result showing that I failed in 3 subjects (Physics, chemistry, math) can I go to compartmental exam or I have to do full exam again in my result it showed failed so what will I do?

15th December 2017, 10:30 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for compartment exams, after failing in 3 subjects?

Let me tell you that if you have not cleared 1 or 2 subjects then only you are eligible to appear in compartmental examination.
But as per your details you have not cleared 3 papers then you are not eligible to write compartmental examination. You have to reappear in all the 5 papers in examination in the upcoming session.
15th December 2017, 01:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry but you have to appear for all subjects next year after failing in 3 subjects. There is no any option to give compartmental examination of 3 subjects.

If you failed in 2 subjects maximum then you will be eligible for giving Compartmental examination. But you failed in 3 subjects then you have to wait for next year to give examination for all subjects.
15th December 2017, 04:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that compartment status is used for candidates who have failed in one of their concerned papers/subjects in their board examinations and only these candidates are allowed for appearing in Compartmental examination for clearing their paper in which they have failed.

So having failed in 3 subjects i.e; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at your Class 12th level you are not eligible for appearing in Compartmental examination and have to reappear in all of your concerned papers next year to getting higher secondary school degree.
15th December 2017, 05:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Note that if you are failed in more than 2 subjects then you will be considered fail candidate.
As you said that you are failed in 3 subjects, you have to appear for all subjects.
Hence you are not eligible to apply for compartment exams.
15th December 2017, 05:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for compartment exams because as per the rules Candidate should have failed in only two subjects in order to get eligible to apply for compartment exams. You are filled in 3 subject so you are not eligible to apply for compartment exams rather you have to appear for all the subjects.
15th December 2017, 05:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you are not eligible to apply for compartment exam after failing in 3 subjects because as per the eligibility criteria only those candidates are eligible to apply for compartment exams who have failed only in 2 subjects.
So you have to appear in all the subjects because you are considered as a fail candidate.
15th December 2017, 09:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for compartment examination as because you have failed in 3 subjects and compartment examination is for those candidate who have failed in only one subject. Since, you have failed in more than one subjects, so you have to apply for supplementary examination. You can contact to your school authority or your class teacher regarding supplementary examination details and date of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?