9th August 2017, 11:18 PM
Frealygolf

Will I be able to reappear in compartment exam as well as improvement of other subjects together?

I have 6 subjects in class 12 CBSE, I was failed in maths only and appeared for compartment but did not manage to clear it. Can I reappear in a compartment in maths in March/April as well as Improvement exam of other Five subjects? Will I be eligible for JEE Mains?

Related Questions:
18th August 2017, 05:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to reappear in compartment exam as well as improvement of other subjects together?

Improvement Exam is conducted for only passed candidates who wish to re-appear for the exam so that they can improve their overall percentage.

As you are not passed in Maths, so you will not be allowed to appear for Improvement Exam until your Maths is cleared.

Firstly you need to appear for Maths Compartment exam next year. Then, after clearing it you can appear for Improvement exam.

You can get forms of Compartment Exam from nearest CBSE Regional Office.

Yes, you are eligible for JEE Main Exam. You should apply for JEE Main as an appearing candidate of 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?