15th November 2016, 01:34 AM
Sri.mani.sri

Will I be considered as failed after failing in 2 subjects? What should I do after failing?

Respected Sir, I have failed in 2 subjects of 12th board exam, I want to know will I be considered as failed after failing in 2 subjects? If yes then what should I do to pass? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 07:18 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Will I be considered as failed after failing in 2 subjects? What should I do after failing?

Sorry to you say, but you will have to repeat the year and do class 12th again.
Either you can choose to do Class 12 open or you can repeat in the same board.

Compartment exam is only for one Exam.
15th November 2016, 07:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be considered as failed after failing in 2 subjects? What should I do after failing?

The CBSE allows only 1 subject for the compartment exam.

if you get fail in 1 subject, you get one more chance to sit in the compartment exam and save your year.

But if you are fail in more than 1 subjects, then you are considered fail and you need to sit in the exams for the next year.

if you perform well the next year, then that mark sheet only will be considered as the final marksheet.
15th November 2016, 10:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be considered as failed student in 10+2 standard if you score less than passing marks in two subjects. You will get failed status in marksheet and you will not be eligible for higher studies or any other entrance examination.

There are two options for you after getting failed in two subjects. Either you can appear for compartment examination of two subjects in same year or second option is to appear for regular 10+2 board exams again in next year. Final choice depends upon you. It would be better if you re appear for board exam again with hard work to score good marks in all subjects of board exam next year.
15th November 2016, 10:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

When you will fail in two subjects then you will be considered as failed in 12th board examination. Even if you in one subject, you will be considered as fail.

In order to pass in two failed subjects, you can apply for compartment examination that will be held after results are declared. You can score well in compartment exam to clear failed subjects and obtain pass marksheets in all subjects.
15th November 2016, 11:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in two subjects then you will be considered as failed candidate. You will have to appear for compartment board examination conducted by your board in order to clear these failed status in subjects.

Candidates who perform well in compartment examination and score well in this exam get pass status in subjects in which they have earlier failed.

Also a new marksheet is issued to candidates.
16th November 2016, 01:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be considered as a fail candidate if you have failed in 2 subjects as you will only be considered as a fail candidate if you have not been able to pass in atleast 4 subjects including English, Second Language and any other two subjects.
16th November 2016, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be considered as a fail candidate if you have failed in 2 subjects as you will only be considered as a fail candidate if you have not been able to pass in at least 4 subjects including English, Second Language and any other two subjects.
16th November 2016, 01:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be considered as a fail candidate if you have failed in 2 subjects as you will only be considered as a fail candidate if you have not been able to pass in at least 4 subjects including English, Second Language and any other two subjects.
2nd March 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

What will happen if I fail in maths and physics?
Will I be considered as faik or passed?
Please reply fast.it's urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?