13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to give exams for all subjects next year, if failed in only one subject?

If I get failed in one subject like maths. So, I have to given exams of all subject next year or I only have to give the subject in which I failed?

15th December 2017, 07:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to give exams for all subjects next year, if failed in only one subject?

No, there is no need to give examinations for all subjects next year, if you have failed only in one subject. You can qualify that failed subject by appearing in supplementary examination of that particular subject. Since, you have failed in only one subject then, you can give one subject for supplementary examination.
15th December 2017, 10:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to give exams for all subjects next year, if failed in only one subject?

No, it is not compulsory to appear in all the paper again. You are eligible to appear in paper in which you have failed.

You can appear in it as compartment paper next year. The candidates after qualifying in the paper will be considered as pass candidate.
15th December 2017, 10:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Look if you have failed in only one subject and you have not cleared compartmental examination and you are going to appear in next session examination. Then according to my knowledge you have to write examination of all 5 papers in upcoming session examination.
15th December 2017, 11:55 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You need not appear for examination of all subjects. You just need to appear for examination of subjects in which you have failed.

The application form for subject is filled by school. You can contact school head office from which you have appeared for board exam. They will fill application form for Mathematics examination only. There is examination fee which you will have to pay.
15th December 2017, 12:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge if there is any option of clearing your backlog in one subject by giving supplementary examination then you can clear this backlog in current year.

But if there is no option then you have to give examination of all subjects next year to clear your backlog.
15th December 2017, 04:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having failed in only one of your papers in your board examination you are not required to appear in all the papers next year for clearing your higher secondary school degree as students having failed in only in one of their concerned papers have the option of compartmental examination for clearing that paper to be eligible for their higher studies course.
15th December 2017, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got compartment in maths, then you have to appear in only one subject. If you have been declared failed by the board, then you have to pass in all subjects again.

Hence, you need to act according to the situation. Just make sure that you are well prepared, if you have for compartment in one subject.
15th December 2017, 06:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You only need to apply for Mathematics subject examination since you have scored less than passing marks in this subject.

You should apply for compartment examination of Mathematics. Practice well so that you can achieve good marks in mathematics.
15th December 2017, 06:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you should appear for examination of only Mathematics not for all subjects next year. Your school will fill up application form for compartment examination of Mathematics. When you pass Mathematics, you will receive new marksheet and become eligible for all higher studies course option.
15th December 2017, 06:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are free to choose any of two options which you have mentioned.

It totally depends upon your discretion whether you want to apply for single subject examination in which you have failed or complete set of subjects.

You should choose single subject examination.
15th December 2017, 09:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, you don't have give exams for all subjects next year, if failed in one subject only. Candidate who failed in only one subject, can apply for compartment/supplementary examination for that particular subject and can appear for the examination at the notified date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?