29th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i prepare for JEE MAIN and give CBSE improvement exam simultaneously?

Can i prepare for JEE MAIN and give CBSE improvement exam simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  2. Appearing in 12th Improvement exam will ruin my preparation for JEE Mains & Advanced?
  3. How to prepare for JEE Main being CBSE student?
  4. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  5. How to manage IIT coaching studies and CBSE 12th boards exam studies simultaneously? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  7. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  8. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  9. Can I give IIT JEE exam without improvement? I have scored 68% in 1th
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  11. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  12. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  13. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
  14. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  15. Can I give improvement exam through NIOS board to improve percentage and appear in JEE next year?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?
  17. How should I prepare for JEE main exam?
  18. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
29th July 2015, 11:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i prepare for JEE MAIN and give CBSE improvement exam simultaneously?

You can improve your class 12th or 10+2 exam marks by writing the improvement exam. This is applicable to the students who are from CBSE board.

Yes, you can prepare for JEE Mains exam and can give the CBSE improvement exam. As the preparation for JEE Mains also includes the class 12th syllabus. So, you can easily prepare for both the exams simultaneously.
30th July 2015, 08:21 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i prepare for JEE MAIN and give CBSE improvement exam simultaneously?

Yes, you can prepare fr JEE Main and give CBSE improvement exam simultaneously.
You have to manage your time accordingly. If you have applied for improvement in any of the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, then surely you can prepare for both easily.
As the syllabus of CBSE and JEE Main are mostly same.
You have to manage your time properly. Give proper time to study all the subjects.
Also you can take help of some coaching institute as they will he you with the JEE Main and you can study for CBSE improvement exam at your home.
30th July 2015, 11:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you had applied for the improvement in your 12th exams then you are allowed for the JEE main exam.

But you must have to take care of the following in this case :

** You will get only one chance to inform JEE (Main) Unit as to which year qualifying

** Examination marks to be considered for the purpose of declaration of final merit. My suggestion to you is that you should regularly visit JEE (Main) website and newspapers for the notification regarding above.

** Choose ‘Y’ in the column “Appeared/Appearing for Improvement of Class 12th/Qualifying Examination in all the 4/5 subjects as per the scheme of studies of the board”

** The candidates appearing for improvement should bring copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination 2015, whwn appearing for JEE Main 2015 exam
30th July 2015, 12:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you can it is possible. Just fill up the CBSE improvement forms available in the month of august exact date when the forms are available is not released yet and then prepare for JEE mains and CBSE both. In that manner you will get an appropriate time for preparation of both.
I suggests you if you wanna take admission in engineering college then focus on JEE mains because no matter how many marks you got in 12th class. If you score good marks in JEE mains you will get an good college for engineering.
30th July 2015, 03:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education is as below:

For JEE Mains stage, candidate must have passed Senior Secondary that is 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in 10+2 subjects like Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics and English.

Yes, why not, you can prepare for the Joint Entrance exam mains stage and you can also appear for the improvement exam class 10+2 for the subjects in which you have scored less marks. The percentage of marks scored in 10+2 is important for getting good rank in mains as well as advanced stage.

Once you will clear the JEE Mains stage and if you are among top 1.5 lacs of the candidates who cleared mains exam, you will be eligible for JEE advanced stage. Admission to NITs, government engineering college is given on the basis of rank secured in mains exam and admission to Indian Institute of Technology is given on the basis of overall rank in advanced stage. So prepare for the mains exam with hard labour and determination to secure good marks and rank.
30th July 2015, 05:37 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes you can appear for the improvement exam and JEE Main exam simultaneously. The candidate who completed his/her 12th from recognized board with minimum of 60% of marks can apply for JEE entrance exam. At the time of cancelling you have to submit the provisional memo which is issued by the board. So you can appear in CBSE improvements and JEE mains at the same time.
31st July 2015, 05:30 PM
pointer01

Yes, you can apply for JEE and also can give CBSE improvement exam. You must have passed class 12th with minimum 60% of marks. Physics, chemistry and maths must be the main subjects in class 12th.
The marks of class 12th plays an important in rank of JEE.
Improvement exam is for those subjects in which you are not satisfied with your marks .
16th March 2017, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

HOW COULD WE APPEAR FOR JEE MAIN WHILE CBSE IMPROVEMENT RESULTS APPEAR IN MAY.?
2nd December 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects must improve in order to get admission in Nit as well as IIT If the marks is 74.6% in class 12 In this year. I'm going to appear improvement exam for PCM can I get selection in NIT /IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?