25th August 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I study multiple courses at the same time?

Sir, I took Arts in class 11th, now I am going to start my course. So, by running this if I give exam in government job through newspapers, if I get selected, can I continue my studying to hold degree or several course. How can it be possible?

25th August 2017, 09:21 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study multiple courses at the same time?

Yes you can apply for government jobs while studying 11th standard also you can continue your studies after getting government jobs, all depends on how you manage time for it.
But let me inform you that there is very less number of government jobs available for 10th qualified candidates.
So, I would suggest you to complete your higher secondary education and then apply for government jobs on the basis of it. However you can continue your preparation for government job examinations while studying your higher secondary education.
25th August 2017, 12:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are presently pursuing 11th Class, I strongly suggest you to concentrate on 11th and 12th Studies. Because, you must have successfully passed Higher secondary with good percentage in order to appear in Government recruitment's.

If you get selected on the basis of Higher Secondary course for government recruitment's, then you may continue your studies by doing part time studies based on the timings of the concerned government job.

In general, it'll be somewhat difficult task for you to pursue studies simultaneously while doing the government job. So I suggest you to first complete the studies with good concepts and in parallel prepare for government recruitment's. So that by the time you join government job, you would have completed pursuing courses.
25th August 2017, 05:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge if you get selected in any of the Government job on the basis of class 10th, you can definitely continue your studies as well. But to do so, you must have to collect a No Objection Certificate from your respective Organisation for study leave. If they allow you to complete your studies as well, then you can definitely opt your studies. Otherwise you have to left any of them at a certain point.
25th August 2017, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't pursue regular studies, if you are selected for any government job. You need to take admission in any open school or do study through private mode.

Hence, you can study multiple courses at the same time, but they should not interfere with their schedule.
25th August 2017, 06:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I took Arts in class 11th, now I am going to start my course. So, by running this if I give exam in government job through newspapers, if I get selected, can I continue my studying to hold degree or several course. How can it be possible?

It is not advisable to study multiple courses at the same time. You cannot concentrate on all the courses at the same time. It is not necessary for one to study various courses at the same time. You can choose any one of the course based on your interest and study the course thoroughly. It is not a good thing to study various courses at the same time. Many employers prefer candidates with good knowledge in one degree. Therefore, it is not necessary to do multiple courses at the same time.
25th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can continue your study but you have to take admission in open schooling board so, that there will be no need to attend regular classes you have to go for giving exam only.
If you will take admission in regular school than it's not possible to do job and continue your study simultaneously.
Open schooling board is highly recognized board . It will be better to continue your study with open schooling board.
31st August 2017, 02:55 AM
cataleya11

Yes you can study multiple course at the same time but not under regular mode. As per the government rule you cannot be registered under two or more regular courses. There has to only one regular course registration under your name at a time.

Although you can definitely apply for multiple course through distance mode or correspondence learning. If you are thinking to join any entrance preparation or vocational training classes then there is no issue with it.

To study multiple courses at the same time you need to be very hard working and determined. Time management is essential to get the best results of your hard work. If you are not able to manage time properly then you should not go for it as it will hamper both the courses and you effort will be fruitless.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?