20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in other school, after 11th from CBSE board?

I have completed 11th exam with CBSE board and now I want to take other CBSE school for 12th. So, by the rule of CBSE, can I take admission in other school or not. Please tell me. I am totally confused. I am from Indore.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Can I take admission in other school, after 11th from CBSE board? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  4. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  8. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  11. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  12. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  15. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  16. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  17. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  18. Unable to get job with 58% in Mechanical engineering
20th June 2017, 11:32 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I take admission in other school, after 11th from CBSE board?

Yes, you can get admission in another school but not in 12th standard directly, you will have to get admission in 11th standard and then after clearing the examination you can get admission in 12th boards to appear for your examination.

IN most of the schools you will also be asked to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school and after clearing the exam, you can get admission in the class.
20th June 2017, 11:33 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can get admission in another school but not in 12th standard directly, you will have to get admission in 11th standard and then after clearing the examination you can get admission in 12th boards to appear for your examination.

IN most of the schools you will also be asked to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school and after clearing the exam, you can get admission in the class.
21st June 2017, 03:55 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can take admission in other CBSE school through transfer process if there is a vacancy in that school.
According to the CBSE rules any student can change his/her CBSE school to other CBSE school through transfer process.
For admission in other school the candidate need to contact the head of the school directly and need to submit the necessary documents like Previous mark sheet, Transfer certificate, Character certificate, Migration certificate,etc.
21st June 2017, 09:49 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got the TC and there are seats available in that particular school, then there shouldn't be any problem in getting admission in a CBSE school.

Just make sure you have all the documents to support your admission. Only getting admission in any other board school will be difficult after class 11th.
21st June 2017, 02:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change your school in 12th but not eligible to change the board.

To get admission in another school you have to take Registration number from the school and submit it to another school where you will get admission with same registration number.
21st June 2017, 08:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take admission in other school in class 12th in CBSE Board, after the completion of class 11th from another School as it is possible.
To do so, you need to follow some procedure.

Write an application to the current School that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your respective School.
Collect all the above mentioned documents, and submit it in the School where you want to take admission.
21st June 2017, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can admission in other school after completion of 11th Class from CBSE board.

CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is a nation-wide examination's conducting board.

So studies from CBSE board are useful anywhere in India and most of the schools are affiliated to CBSE board.

So, as CBSE studies are considered everywhere in CBSE based board schools you may get admission into 12th Class after successful completion of 11th Class.

On the other side, if you are from State Board school, then it would be some difficulty for you to get into other board's school. As you are from CBSE board and getting into another CBSE based board school, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get admission.
24th June 2017, 02:06 PM
Vaishali@1998

Hlo
Yes you can change your school for 12 class even if you have passed 11 from cbse. There is no rule of CBSE that you have to do 11 and 12 from same school. There is no matter to worry even if you belongs to Indore because CBSE has ruled which are applied to every school similarly.
6th July 2017, 08:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can change your school in class 12th. You have passed your class 11th from CBSE board so, you have to take admission in the same board. Because you can only change your school not your board in class 12th.
Every school has different admission procedure and you have to follow that procedure of the school in which you want to admission.
You will required some documents at the time of admission these documents are-
Transfer certificate.
Marks sheet of class 10th and 11th.
Character certificate.
You have to take same subjects which you have taken in class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?