11th June 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible engineering courses after 12th standard from a CBSE school abroad?

Suppose if a student completes his 12th standard in a CBSE school in abroad. If he wishes to apply to engineering course without NRI quota, what are the possible engineering courses?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  2. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  5. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  6. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  9. List Engineering Graduation courses to study out of India?
  10. Which engineering courses are available in Abroad after finishing 12th having low fee structure?
  11. Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school?
  12. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  13. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  14. What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?
  15. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  16. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
  17. Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?
12th June 2017, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible engineering courses after 12th standard from a CBSE school abroad?

There are lot of streams in the Engineering field which a particular can opt after the completion of class 12th with Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Below I have mentioned list of Engineering courses, have a look over it.

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Computer Science Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Software Engineering

Mining Engineering

Petroleum Engineering
12th June 2017, 04:45 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the possible engineering courses after 12th standard from a CBSE school abroad?

A candidate who have completed 12th standard from an Indian board (CBSE/ICSE) outside India (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) with at least 60% aggregate in PCM are eligible to appear in engineering entrance exams.
Whatever engineering courses are available for Indian candidates, are also available to NRI candidates provided they satisfy the above criteria.
Also you can take benifit of NRI quota in engineering colleges if you want.
12th June 2017, 11:26 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the Engineering sectors are as under:-
Computer Engineering Degree
Electrical Engineering Degree
Civil Engineering Degree
Mechanical Engineering Degree
Architectural Engineering Degree
Biomedical Engineering Degree
Project Management Degree
Aerospace Engineering Degree
Biochanical Engineering Degree
Automotive Engineering Degree
Robotics Engineering Degree
Environmental Engineering Degree
Agricultural Engineering Degree
Paper Engineering Degree
Petroleum Engineering Degree
Nuclear Engineering Degree
Marine Engineering Degree
Nanotechnology Engineering Degree
Mining Engineering Degree
Ceramics Engineering Degree
12th June 2017, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suppose if a student completes his 12th standard in a CBSE school in abroad. If he wishes to apply to engineering course without NRI quota, what are the possible engineering courses?

Students after completion of 10+2 from a CBSE School abroad can apply for various engineering courses through NRI quota. List of engineering courses is

Bachelor of Technology:

Aerospace Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Biotechnology
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Information Technology
Software Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Nanotechnology
Genetic Engineering
Mechatronics Engineering

Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
12th June 2017, 02:03 PM
ranu shahi

Here are the list of few engineering courses possible after 12th standard :-
Marine Engineering course
Nuclear Engineering course
Aerospace Engineering course
Mechanical Engineering course
Electrical Engineering course
Civil Engineering course
Architectural Engineering course
Robotics Engineering course
Agricultural Engineering course
Mining Engineering course
Computer Engineering course
Biochemical Engineering course
Geotechnical Engineering course
Automotive Engineering course

and many others.
13th June 2017, 12:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In general candidates who complete their 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, choose to pursue B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized and top colleges. There are several streams in Engineering course and there are very good streams which help you in finding jobs after successful completion of studies.

Some of the top streams available are,

>> Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)

>> Electrical Engineering

>> Mechanical Engineering

>> Civil Engineering

>> Computer Science Engineering

>> Information Technology ...etc.,

Although there are numerous streams available, Electronics and Communication Engineering is the best stream I would suggest you to go with. You may apply for this course in any top college without NRI quota.
13th June 2017, 01:37 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

I have mentioned some of the courses below which you can go for after completion of your 12th CBSE.

1. Aeronautical Engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Civil Engineering.

4. Chemical Engineering.

5. Automobile Engineering.

6. Marine Engineering.

7. Metallurgical Engineering.

8. Computer Science Engineering.

9. Instrumentation Engineering.

10. Electronics and Communications engineering, etc.
6th July 2017, 03:54 PM
nishagg

4. Chemical Engineering.

5. Automobile Engineering.

6. Marine Engineering.

7. Metallurgical Engineering.

8. Computer Science Engineering.

9. Instrumentation Engineering.

Nuclear Engineering course
Aerospace Engineering course
Mechanical Engineering course
Electrical Engineering course
Civil Engineering course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?