20th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is class 11 important for our future?

Do we need to study hard in class 11 so as to get good marks in class 12.Is class 11 important from competition point of view?

16th August 2014, 01:22 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is class 11 important for our future?

CLASS 11th IMPORTANT FOR OUR FUTURE OR NOT?

If we think in the marks percentage perspective 11th std marks have nothing to do with the future but only 12th Grade marks which determines our future but that doesn't mean we can give less importance to 11th grade because that's the foundation for 12th and we ought to do good there in 11 to excel with good marks in 12th.

So, probably you don't have to worry much in 11th even if you get less marks but make sure that you will be able to grasp and understand the concepts in the subject which you study so that it will help you to prepare well in the 12th syllabus.

Just revising everyday's class topics only will help you to get good marks in your 11th grade so your don't have to worry much on that as well..
14th November 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is class 11 important for our future?

I want to become a cosmologist and recently I m in class 11 so ca u plz tell me the minimum percentage to get an admission in a good college And what are the salary and scope of cosmologists?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?