17th January 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

From which college should I pursue class 12th to get admission in IIT Varanasi?

Respected Sir, I am from Varanasi and I am studying in class 10th now. I want to get admission in the IIT varanasi so I want to know from which college should I pursue class 12th to get admission in IIT Varanasi? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  2. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech after scoring 57% marks in class 12?
  4. How to get admission in Roorkee IIT college? I am a 12th class student
  5. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  7. How can I pursue Pharma D from a Government College in Kerala after completing class 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Is JRS Varanasi providing 4 years integrated course of IIT-JEE from 9th std onwards?
  9. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  10. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th? -- [New]
  11. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  13. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  14. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  16. How to take admission in IIT college after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books to be referred for IIT?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th to get admission in IIT Colleges? What is the procedure to get admission in IIT Colleges?
18th January 2017, 10:19 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: From which college should I pursue class 12th to get admission in IIT Varanasi?

To get admission in IIT one needs to pass in the IIT entrance exam which is consider to be one of the toughest engineering entrance exam.
After class 10th you have to take up science with a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics i.e PCM from any school.
19th January 2017, 09:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which college should I pursue class 12th to get admission in IIT Varanasi?

It is not necessary to pursue your class 12th from any of the fixed School or College in order to get admission in IIT Varanasi after the completion of class 12th.
The basic requirement is that candidates must have to complete their class 12th studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% of marks in it from a recognised Board to be eligible for the IIT-JEE entrance examinations. Once after qualifying in the Entrance examination, candidates can get admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?