25th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Conditions and marks required to join Marine Engineering after 12th?

Sir, I have to join marine engineering after 12th. I am a science student, what are the conditions and marks required to join and when will I get job if I study this.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any jobs for B.E computers in Merchant Navy?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  7. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  8. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  10. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. How much marks are required to join in marine engineering?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  14. Percentage required to join marine engineering after finishing 12th exam?
  15. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in India offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  16. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  17. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  18. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 52% marks in 12th
25th November 2017, 07:32 PM
The Guider

Default Re: Conditions and marks required to join Marine Engineering after 12th?

Eligibility criteria for the students to join marine engineering is mentioned below:
The candidate need to be 12th pass (for UG degree)with minimum 60% in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics. Though the required percentage of marks is not same for all colleges.
Age need to be below 25 years.
Eyesight for candidates should be 6/12 in Both Eyes, including No color blindness.
The candidate must be having good communication skills and writing Skills in English as on to travel all around.
25th November 2017, 08:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions and marks required to join Marine Engineering after 12th?

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering:

Candidates who have studied in science stream at plus two level are only eligible for admission.

A minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for all categories.

Age not less than 17 years and maximum age is 20 years.

Candidate must have obtained 50% marks.

Admission to Marine engineering courses in India generally done through several entrance examinations conducted between the months of April and June.

List of entrance exams for admission in Marine Engineering:

MERI

JEE

IMU CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?