25th November 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I stop studying due to fear of failure in life?

Hello, I took science because I was interested in medical field. Now I got failed in all PCMB subjects. Really, it has been shock for me. Now I am thinking to stop studying. Please help what should I do? I want to study but I have a feeling that how ever whatever I will do I will get failure in my life. Please tell me what should I do here after but I wanna study.

25th November 2017, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I stop studying due to fear of failure in life?

No, you should not stop your studies even if you have failed in all subjects of your 12th standard. You can apply for supplementary examinations and get qualified in all subjects of your 12th standard. You have to work little more hard, take tuition for the subjects which you are week and concentrate more on studies, build your confidence that I can pass, then, you can definitely pass your 12th standard.
25th November 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I stop studying due to fear of failure in life?

First of all, you need to let go what has happened. Just focus on things, which you did wrong and what went against you. Normally, science stream requires a lot of time and class 11th is definitely toughest compared to studies in class 10th. Those who study like class 10th, usually fail in science stream in class 11th because it is totally different.

If you think, science is not for you, then you can look for some other stream because science definitely requires more time than other streams. You can also opt for diploma in engineering course, if you don't want to study in the same class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?