7th July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose, if not able to secure admission in medicine?

I am in confusion, which is the best course after 12th BiPC and if we don’t get a seat in medicine. What we have to choose for our career like degree.

8th July 2017, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose, if not able to secure admission in medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in confusion, which is the best course after 12th BiPC and if we don’t get a seat in medicine. What we have to choose for our career like degree.

There are many options available for the Class XII students with BiPC, if not able to secure admission in Medicine. List of courses is given below. One can choose any one of the course based on his skill, ability and interest.

BDS
BHMS
BAMS
BUMS
B.Pharmacy
B.V.Sc
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Biotechnology
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Botany
B.Sc Agriculture
B.Sc Zoology
B.Sc Pathology
B.Sc Forensic Science
B.Sc Food Processing
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
B.Sc Ophthalmic Technology
B.Sc Operation Theaters
B.Sc Nuclear Medicine
8th July 2017, 08:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to choose, if not able to secure admission in medicine?

You can get admission to B.Sc and keep preparing for medical entrance examination (NEET/AIIMS) along with the bachelors course.
You can appear for 3 time consecutively in NEET examination which is conducted by CBSE each year.
So you still have opportunities to crack NEET test with good rank and grab a seat in good medical college.
Or you can also go for various government sector jobs after your graduation by appearing in various examinations such as UPSC, SSC, PSC, Bank, Railways, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?