7th July 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change my subjects combination in 12th

I want to change my subject in class 12 because I am not able to score good marks in math even my best efforts and I am well good in each and every subject of commerce side but not this math. Please help me and try to tell me a good idea. Please, I really hope from you will tell the process of change my subject. Please.

7th July 2017, 08:14 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to change my subjects combination in 12th

There is no such alternative way which can skip mathematics as subject in class 12. Since you have mentioned that you are good in every subjects of commerce apart from mathematics, I would recommend you to focus a little more on mathematics as in your graduation it will help you.
7th July 2017, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that according to the rules you are not able to change your subject or stream in class 12th standard because you have to complete your 11th and 12th standard from same board as well as subjects or stream.
So you have to continue your 12th standard with same combination of subjects.
So you have to work hard.
7th July 2017, 09:46 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to change my subject in class 12 because I am not able to score good marks in math even my best efforts and I am well good in each and every subject of commerce side but not this math. Please help me and try to tell me a good idea. Please, I really hope from you will tell the process of change my subject. Please.
You can not change your subjects in 12th standard.

You need to take fresh admission in 11th standard on the basis of 10th standard documents.
As far as maths is concerned there is lot of maths in commerce stream whether it is related to accounts, statistics or cash flow.
In order to avoid maths you can opt arts & humanities.
You can also go for Fashion designing course.
7th July 2017, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for subject change only in class 11th and that also in the beginning of the admission. Now you are in class 12th and change of subject in present class is not possible.

You can only change it, after taking admission in class 11th again. The only option available for you is, prepare for exam and try to clear with pass marks.
7th July 2017, 10:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In CBSE board it is quite possible to change optional subjects in 12th standard.
However you should contact your head of the department or principle and make him/her familiar with this matter.
Also you can write direct letter to your exam board expressing the matter.
These are the only possible way to change the optional subject.
7th July 2017, 11:29 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your subject combination in 12th standard, you will have to get admission in 11th again and then choose the subjects you wish to study and can then carry on further.

There is no provision to change your subject combination in 12th standard.
7th July 2017, 11:31 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your subject combination in 12th standard, you will have to get admission in 11th again and then choose the subjects you wish to study and can then carry on further.

There is no provision to change your subject combination in 12th standard.
8th July 2017, 12:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It is quite tough to change your subjects combination in 12th standard, because the registration for board examination are already done that time. But, however if the school changes your subject combination as per your request, then also there will be a problem. All the subjects will be new to you and it will be difficult to understand and study them within that one year. You have to work really very hard for that, so choose a decision wisely. It is preferred to stay with your present subjects and if you are facing problem in mathematics, then you can give more effort on that and can take help from your seniors and teachers, so that you can understand better and score good marks.
8th July 2017, 11:00 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

It is not possible to change your subjects in intermediate as you have already registered for 12th board exam. The only way to change your subjects is you have to take admission in 11th once again or if you want you can talk to the higher authorities of your school as only they can help you in this matter. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?