19th March 2011, 11:03 PM
rohitchaplot

What should I do after 12th commerce so that I receive 15 lakh per month Remuneration?

after 12th(commerce streame) what will i do that i will get minimum 15 lac per month remuneration?

31st May 2011, 11:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce so that I receive 15 lakh per month Remuneration?

A very Absurd question..!!!!
Even top management students from IIMs dont get such salaries, even who took foreign placement get only upto 5-6 lakh per month.
So, only way is to start some thing your own, go for entrepreneurship.
You can start your career with BBA and then do MBA , so they you would get enough business knowledge. Also start make arrangements for huge investment.
31st May 2011, 11:55 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th commerce so that I receive 15 lakh per month Remuneration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitchaplot View Post
after 12th(commerce streame) what will i do that i will get minimum 15 lac per month remuneration?

To earn such a huge amount, there's only one option for you that if you able to become one of the most competent C.A (Chartered Accountant) in india. you will be able to earn nearby the amount you mentioned.

To become a C.A you need to clear CPT (Common proficiency test).

After clearing CPT you need to clear PCC.

One advice i would like to give you, friend never run behind money, always run behind job satisfaction. This practice will definitely lead you to a brighter future.
1st June 2011, 12:04 AM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th commerce so that I receive 15 lakh per month Remuneration?

dear friend,

Your expectations are very high... to earn such a huge amount you should apply to become a charted accountant............

GOOD LUCK
1st June 2011, 12:13 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
your expection is very high.
according to your expection you do hard labour for study..
this is the only way to earn this amount is if you do CA then you earn more than this....

GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE....
1st June 2011, 12:24 AM
mandiv

hello
dear you have big dreams
but to make them true you need to do the hard work of that much amount
isn't it
i surely agree with the above post that has been sent to you that it is true if you become c.a.
this course needs huge amount of hardwork
so with much good luck
take care
1st June 2011, 01:27 AM
anncie10

hey there!!

First of all i really admire your aspiration. But i sincerely advice you not to think of money in the beginning before you could actually acheive something. You acheive some thing and i tell you money will follow you.. Well getting to your point of 15 lkh salary , the only option is to become a Chartered accountant as the other answerer said.

Life is not a bed of roses, so is CA, only if you pass in the first attempt this is practical. Beware that nothing in this world comes without hard work. CA is rated as India's tough exams and if you prepare well success is yours.

One more option which i suggest is to pursue BBA, MBA and then do CFA or CIMA which is also very rewarding.

Whatever course it might be however tough or difficult it might seem , please put in the hard work and you ll surely reap the benefits of it.

Do always remember there is no substitute for hard work. I appreciate your ambitions, keep it high and work for it. Please let me know once you acheive the success.

All the best for all your ventures.
29th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am planning to do business with less investment because what presently i am getting the salary is not safficient for my family. my busness plans are brick manufacturing, growing button roses, and manufacturing redy made dress materials but i am not getting the godfather even i don't no who to contact for the training so sir please suggest me if there is any training provided i will be free only on week days after 7:00pm and before 8:am, saturday & sunday i will be free my mail ID is [email protected], [email protected].
12th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi Frnds,
Now i m in 12th & My Subject is "Commerce & Math". Plz help me what type of course easily i can do. I interested in Computer only. I want money also. What type of course i do easily?
Frnds Plz help me... What can i do??
18th August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th in commerce so that i received 5 lakh per month remuneration expect c.a,c.s?
29th March 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how much is the salary for a CA per month??
9th June 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which subject in mba is best for future,to earn upto 5-6 lakh per year and plz suggest a better college where i can do it and get a placement? Plz suggest the college with 100 percent placement.
10th June 2012, 02:50 AM
jhlkgrwl

This is a very high dream may be. It can be possible only when you are not doing a service where monthly salaries are fixed. You can opt for CA and independently run your job by yourself. But for that you need to clear CPT entrance test. After that there is 4 year foundation course that is too difficult. Remember one thing the harder you work, the better will be the result. If you have completed your foundation course then you must also work hard to earn such large amount of money!
30th September 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Which Job Gives High Salary CA OR MBA ?
15th April 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study in 12th class can i am change my in my subject i am get maths commerce and my question how to make my carrier in after 12 th complete in maths science my subject how to make a carrier in this field i am make a monthly salary starts in 10 to 15 lakhs
20th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Which carrer should i opt for to get salary 1 to 2 lakhs per month?
26th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has high scope an carrer with high package science or commerce?
4th March 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds, i am 2 science now,,,what are the good courses and job opportunities that would give 5-6 lakh salrary per month?
4th March 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds, i am 2 science now,,,what are the good courses and job opportunities that would give 5-6 lakh salrary per month?
21st May 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

what course i can do after passing 12 in commerce stream to earn 1 lakhs per month
30th May 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12 th class with commerce with math to earn much money about 6-7 lakh...
3rd May 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to become Po at bank...i m very confuse what should i do banking or CA ??? Please tell me that what subjects should be strong to become a CA and course also .....??
9th June 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12 WD commerce stream and I don't knw what to choose as my career option firstly I was thinking that I will go for CA but then my mind changes and I was thinking to go for MBA from IIM which one is better please tell me and also tell me what to select in bcom like accounting has more scope then banking and finance
8th February 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

THE ONLY ONE OPTION TO EARN THAT MUCH BIG AMOUNT IS TO BECOME C.A.OR C.S. YOU SHOULD ALSO START PLAY ON SHARE MARKET AND DO YOUR OWN BUSINESS.ONE WORK CAN NOT EARN YOUR EXPECTATION.SO WORK HARD TO PURSUE.YOU CAN ALSO DO CA MBA.IT TAKES 7-8 YEARS AFTER 12TH.SO IF YOU ARE READY TO START JOINING JOB AT THE AGE OF 26-27 THEN ONLY DO CA MBA.AT THE LAST I WANT TO SAY ONLY THIS:-SACRIFICE TODAY FOR BRIGHT FUTURE.THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST.
25th May 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How can l get maximum salary in commerce stream please tell me better career option and that job should be for8hr only
4th June 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th commerce so that I receive 5 - 10 lakh per month Remuneration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?