14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Date of BHU Entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Education?

Sir I am in class 10 now. I want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University. I want to know the date of entrance exam for class 11 and 12. Tell me the entrance exam date sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Banaras Hindu University?
  2. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
  3. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  4. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  6. Date of Banaras Hindu University entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary?
  7. Date of Aligarh Muslim Entrance exam 2018 for admission in Higher Secondary Education?
  8. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  9. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Fees for class 11 of Banaras Hindu University's School?
  13. Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?
  14. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  15. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Scopeful coures after Higher Secondary education
  18. Previous question papers of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education
8th May 2018, 10:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of BHU Entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Education?

BHU SET 2018 entrance exam is over.

The examination was conducted on 25th and 26th April 2018.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination or to get the admission now.

For any details regarding the BHU visit at www.bhuonline.in.
8th May 2018, 06:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of BHU Entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Education?

Below I have attached the pdf. file consisting the important dates of the Entrance examination of BHU for Higher Secondary Education, just have a look over it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SETBulletin2018_Eng.pdf(102.0 KB, 0 views)
8th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination date for BHU is over.

The date of examination for Arts and Biology stream was on 25th April and for Mathematics is on 26th April.

So, now you are not eligible to get admission in the BHU.

Candidates who qualifies in the entrance test are only eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?