19th April 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for supplementary exam from different school for 12th CBSE board?

if i fail in one subject in class 12 cbse board, can i re appear for class 12 board exam from a different school?
(p.s. - excluding the option of giving compartmental exam)
Am I allowed to do that? Can you please let me know what should be done for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to reappear in CBSE Board exam from another school? List of such schools in Duliajan, Assam?
  2. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  6. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  7. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  8. Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  10. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  12. What is the procedure to reappear in 1 subject of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  14. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  15. Can I reappear for 12th board exam via open school being a commerce student?
  16. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  18. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
19th April 2016, 08:04 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear for supplementary exam from different school for 12th CBSE board?

Dear Aspirant,

When you are appearing for your 12th Board Examination you are registered through your school. And therefore you're already registered from your school, so the compartmental exam would also be given through your same school.

But if you want to again re-appear for the 12th board examination by studying for the whole year then you may enroll into a different school.

Good luck
20th April 2016, 03:22 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can I reappear for supplementary exam from different school for 12th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i fail in one subject in class 12 cbse board, can i re appear for class 12 board exam from a different school?
(p.s. - excluding the option of giving compartmental exam)
Am I allowed to do that? Can you please let me know what should be done for the same?
Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for class 12th with different school from CBSE Board.
All you need to make clear some points.
1). You must have all the document related to get admission in 12th.
2). Your school must come under the CBSE board.
3). You must have got the migration certificate from your previous school.
>> To get migration certificate, you have to write a proper application to the principal of your school and ask to provide migration certificate. You should also mention some valid reason for leaving the school.
20th April 2016, 04:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No,you cannot do that, you can only opt for improvement examination in that subject or any other subject you wish to in the concluding year and not by any other means.
21st April 2016, 02:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot reappear for any kind of Supplementary exam from different School, rather than you can give the improvement examination in the specific subject in which you want to give from the same school in the current year or the next year of examination.
9th May 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 with PCB and now i want to reappear in boards for only maths exam from another school can i do so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?