8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Date of Aligarh Muslim Entrance exam 2018 for admission in Higher Secondary Education?

Sir I am in class 10 now. I want to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University. I want to know the date of entrance exam for class 11 and 12. Tell me the entrance exam date.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Admission criteria to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  7. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  8. Aligarh Muslim University B.Com entrance exam paper for admission session 2018
  9. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?
  12. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Detailed information and last date of application of Aligarh Muslim University 9th entrance exam?
  16. Syllabus and pattern of Aligarh Muslim University graduation entrance exam?
  17. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  18. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of Aligarh Muslim Entrance exam 2018 for admission in Higher Secondary Education?

As far as you are concerned about the date of release of application form for AMU School admissions 2018 i.e; for admission in Class 11th then for your information, I would like to let you know that the last date to fill the application form for AMU school admissions has passed and it was 14th March 2018. Also, the entrance examination is scheduled to be held on 29th April 2018 for all stream.

For more details regarding AMU entrance examinations, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
18th April 2018, 08:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Aligarh Muslim Entrance exam 2018 for admission in Higher Secondary Education?

Since you are concerned about the entrance examination date for AMU ( Aligarh Muslim University ) School admissions then it is scheduled to be held on 29th April 2018.

For more details and updates regarding AMU admissions, you can refer to its official link i.e; www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?