23rd February 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me how can I get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) after completing 12th Science from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous question papers of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education
  2. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  3. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  4. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  6. Any scholarships for students scoring 72% above in 12th Gujarat Secondary and higher secondary education board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat?
  9. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  11. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  12. Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?
  13. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  14. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  15. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  16. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  18. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
20th May 2016, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?

Normally, admission in B.Sc biotechnology course is based on the performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling. Entrance exam is conducted by the concerned university.

Hence, just make sure that you apply for admission when notification is released by the concerned university. Also, be prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?