21st December 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Aanchal International School, New Delhi?

I want to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Aanchal International School, New Delhi. Give me details about admission with important dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  3. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  4. Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?
  5. Best school in Delhi for class 11 for Commerce stream?
  6. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  8. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  9. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  10. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  12. Best subjects in Commerce stream for 11th standard
  13. Best schools for 11th for commerce stream in Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard in Hyderabad school if someone completes 11th standard from Riyadh international school?
  15. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  18. Fees required to get admission in 11th at AP International School, Mira Road East?
25th December 2017, 09:02 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Aanchal International School, New Delhi?

In Aanchal International School admission for new session starts in the month of April. They start procedure in the 2nd week of April. Date is not fixed because it changes every year. So for exact date you need to get regular updates from school administrative block.

Students are selected on the basis of entrance exam. If you score good marks then they will give you admission. They offer seats in following streams :- Medical, Non-Medical, Arts & Commerce. You will get application form from school campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?