21st December 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Does the Aarambh Preschool, Ghatkopar East provides 11th with Arts (Music) stream?

I want to study 11th with Art (Music) stream from Aarambh Preschool, Ghatkopar East. Does the school provides 11th with Music?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of repeating 11th with Arts stream through distance learning after getting failed in 11th with Maths stream?
  2. Centre details being a student of M D Bhatia High School, English medium?
  3. Reputed universities which offer PhD in Botany in Mumbai?
  4. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become Music Composer and Singer being Arts student?
  6. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
  7. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  8. Preparation tips for IPS entrance examination while currently studying in 11th standard(Arts stream)
  9. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for a student having arts stream in 11th?
  11. Which is the best college in Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  13. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  14. Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?
  15. Which all documents are required to furnish for 11th admission in schools? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?
  17. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  18. Will I be eligible to join Mass Communication course for my graduation if I take Arts stream for my 11th and 12th?
25th December 2017, 08:35 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does the Aarambh Preschool, Ghatkopar East provides 11th with Arts (Music) stream?

Yes Arambh Preschool, Ghatkopar, East Mumbai offers Arts stream with music as optional subject. The school offers following streams for 11th students

Medical
Non-Medical
Commerce
Arts

You have choice among various optional subjects i.e. Sanskrit, Music, Physical & Health Education, Information Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?