16th June 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Details of subjects and admission procedure in IB board and scope for the same?

My child is currently studying in 10th Grade ICSE Board School.
He is an average student. We would like to know about the subjects and admission procedure.
Can he cope/perform well in an IB board school ?
What is the scope of IB board ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.A, BSc honors subjects?
  2. Am i eligible to join polytechnic course after clearing 5 subjects out of 6 in UP Board exams?
  3. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  4. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  5. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  6. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  8. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Details about Company Secretary course? Subjects included and procedure of admission? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  13. Details on the course Clinical Embryology? What is the admission procedure? Colleges providing the course?
  14. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  15. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  16. What is the scope, admission procedure of ICWAI? I have given my B.Com(A&F)
  17. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  18. What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?
30th April 2019, 08:10 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of subjects and admission procedure in IB board and scope for the same?

Proper documents are always necessary to get admission in some new board or new school. These things work absolutely legally so great care should be taken in these matters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?