4th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the documents which is essentially required for the admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Allahabad region for 6th standard. Can you please tell me about the documents which I have to submit for my son’s admission? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  2. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  4. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  5. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  7. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  8. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  10. Can a resident of West Bengal get admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?
  11. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard
  12. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school of Osmanabad?
  13. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required in 10th to secure 11th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  15. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  16. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  17. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  18. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
5th June 2018, 12:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?

Following documents are required to submit at the time of admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad:

1. Migration certificate.
2. Progress report of 5th standard.
3. Duly filled admission form.
4. Passport size latest photographs having the date of birth below it.
5. Proof of date of birth.
6. Family ration card or any other id.
7. Candidate's Aadhaar card.
9th July 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?

Which students are submit migration certificate for navodaya schools
25th September 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

required documents for Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?