21st December 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can a resident of West Bengal get admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?

I am from West Bengal and want to know can I get admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  2. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  4. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  5. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  8. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  9. Documents required for 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Allahabad?
  10. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  11. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  12. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard
  13. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school of Osmanabad?
  14. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  16. Difference between Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya? What is the curriculum in both schools?
  17. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  18. Procedure to take admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Neriamangalam, Kerala? How many seats are reserved for minority students?
28th December 2017, 07:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a resident of West Bengal get admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?

Yes you can get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool. It doesn't matters weather you belongs to different region. School select their student after testing them with a common entrance exam. Only passed students are selected according to availability of seats. Priority is given to top scorers at the time of admission.

So first of all you need to fill application form. After that Pass the exam with good score and then school will allot a seat to you. You can get details regarding syllabus for entrance exam, form filling date, fee etc from school campus.
29th December 2017, 03:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a resident of West Bengal get admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a central government school and most of the seats are reserved for wards of government employees, who get transfered according to the job posting.

If you are a ward of non government employee, then you can appear for entrance exam conducted by the school. You will get admission based on the performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?