23rd January 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for admission in B.Com at Haryana for 12th Commerce student of Tamil Nadu?

Hello
My daughter has passed 12th by commerce
from CBSE school in Tamil Nadu
now she want to admission in b.com. but in haryana .
What documents needed to get admission??????

Related Questions:
  1. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  2. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  6. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  7. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  8. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  10. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  11. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  13. Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  14. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  15. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  16. Study How many colleges are there in MBA part time courses at Vellore?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  18. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
18th April 2015, 04:20 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Documents required for admission in B.Com at Haryana for 12th Commerce student of Tamil Nadu?

You don't need any special kind of document to get admission in haryana ar in any state. You must complete you 12th. Documents required to get admission are as follows :-
* 10th marksheet
* 12th marksheet
* Your domicine
* Caste certificate if you belong to a category except general
* Migration certificate
They will ask for copy of your above documents.

Procedure to get admission :-
Purchase th college prospectus
Fill the mandatory fields
Attach the required document
Wait for the cut-off list
21st April 2015, 06:42 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Documents required for admission in B.Com at Haryana for 12th Commerce student of Tamil Nadu?

No extra documents are needed in taking admission at Haryana it doesn't matters where from you from which state the things matters that is you are Indian you need few certificates given below check out

=> 12th class marksheet
=> 10th class marksheet
=> Migeration Certificate
=> Domicile Certificate
=> Caste Certificate if you belongs from any caste except General
=> 4-5 recent Passport size Photos

Some of Government and private colleges provides admission on the Behalf of 12 Class marks while few of them have their own entrance test so firstly buy prospectus of the college because all the details are mentioned in the prospectus and then fillup the forms

I would like to suggests fill up prospectus of all nearby colleges because there may be a chance of Rejection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?