4th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Download Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th AHSEC Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to get the Chemistry papers of last 5 years for my 12th Board exam of AHSEC Board. Kindly send me the question papers of Chemistry immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.E./B.Tech without Chemistry being a 12th AHSEC student?
  2. Can I study IT Engineering in any Private college without Mathematics in 12th AHSEC? Should I have to appear in betterment exam of Mathematics? -- [New]
  3. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  4. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Download Chemistry question papers of last 3 years for 12th GSEB Board exam
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th NIOS Board exam
  7. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  8. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  9. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  10. Download last 3 years question papers of Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exam
  11. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  13. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. ISC Chemistry question papers of past 3 years?
  16. Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam with solutions
  17. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  18. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
16th November 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th AHSEC Board exam

Sir/ madam i want last five years question papers on biology , chemistry,physics,maths for a guidance in 16th board examination of AHSEC Board immediatly

Thank you
2nd December 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th AHSEC Board exam

Can I get the last five years question paper for all the science subjects of AHSEC board
6th January 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam plzzz i need help i want to score good marks in my AHSEC final exam so i request you to kindly provide me plzzzz provide meee the question papaer of evry subject of sciense
22nd January 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam I need help for my exam. I request you to kindly provide me plzzzz provide me the question papers of every subject of science for last 5 years of class 12th AHSEC
29th July 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the last 5 yrs question papers of all science subjects of AHSEC board
26th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the last 5 yrs question papers of all science subjects of AHSEC board
29th January 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam, Please send me last Five years question paper of Physics,Chemistary,Biology and maths of c12th AHSEC board. Plz send me soon
12th September 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam, Please send me last Five years question paper of English. Education, Economics, Hindi, Sociology & Political Science 12th AHSEC board. Plz send me soon
28th January 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam please send me the last five years question papers of Physics; chemistry; and biology 12th AHSEC board
30th January 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam please send me the last five five years question papers of chemistry 12th AHSEC board
22nd April 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam please send me the last ten years question papers of chemistry,mathematics,physics and biology
3rd January 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I want previous biology ahsec aboard solved question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?