12th August 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NEET for 12th NIOS candidate?

Friends,
Am i eligible for NEET as I am doing 12th from NIOS Board in Delhi? Please help me out regarding this. Thank you in advance.

13th August 2015, 05:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET for 12th NIOS candidate?

Eligibility to appear in NEET for 12th NIOS candidate:

Candidate must have completed 17 years age at the time of admission. Upper age limit is 25 years.
5 years of age relaxation is there as per government norms.

Candidate must have passed 12th class with 50% minimum marks. 5 percent relaxation is provided to PH candidates, 10% relaxation is provided to ST and SC candidates.
13th August 2015, 07:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Am i eligible for NEET as I am doing 12th from NIOS Board in Delhi? Please help me out regarding this. Thank you in advance.
No, you are not eligible for NEET exam.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
13th August 2015, 07:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam. The candidate who passed class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects. The candidate should also pass English in their qualifying examination.

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a competitive exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) for the admissions of MBBS/ BDS courses.

As NIOS is recognized by the government of India, you can apply for the NEET exam.
13th August 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognized qualification and you can definitely apply for NEET without any doubt. Just make sure that you have got the required percentage of marks.

You need to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and biology to become eligible for NEET. Hence, if you have passed with these subjects then you shouldn't worry.
13th August 2015, 11:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination it is the common examination for the admission in the different government and the private medical colleges for the Medical courses.

Now, there is no NEET examination as AIPMT is the examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission in the Medical courses after the 10+2.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Medical examination being the NIOS candidates as the common eligibility to appear in the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the PCB from the recognised board.

There are some extra qualification as on the aggregate and the age limit to appear for few of the examination. So to get the details information the official website.
14th September 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 12 class passed in PCME by CBSE Board and I wants make his carrier in MBBS medical. sir can I 12th class passed in Biology by NIOS single subject, Then can I fillup the form of NEET what is possible. Thanking you Sir,
14th May 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in CBSE board with a PCM as my subjects in 2017. If I write a biology exam from NIOS, will I be eligible for the medical entrance exams?
11th July 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

If someone have not qualified cbse board exam but at the time appearing he has appear in neet exam through cbse but now he wants to appear in neet through nioc he is eligible or not if he has given neet one time through cbse board,can he appear in neet through nioc for the next time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?