30th September 2015, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for applying for ISC improvement exam?

Hello sir, my name is Swapnil Kashyap. And i have passed ISC examination this year and scored an aggregate of 72% leaving out chemistry. As i was not well so could not manage to get more then 60 in physics and chemitry. Now i want to appear for improvement in physics, chemistry, maths and english. So i want to know about the eligibility criteria of ISC improvement exam?

Please kindly help me sir.??

2nd October 2015, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for applying for ISC improvement exam?

To be eligible to apply for ISC Improvement examinations, you must have qualified regular board examinations. Only candidates who have qualified in regular board examinations are eligible to apply for ISC Improvement examinations. To apply for ISC Improvement examinations, you need to contact your school principal for registering to appear in ISC Improvement examinations.
15th July 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to give an improvement exam in pcm(physics, chemistry and maths) only, i just want to know this would i hve to give the improvement exam in English also, is it compulsary.
21st May 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir myself shivangi I want to give improvement in all subjects . it is possible to give improvement in all subjects ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?