7th April 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for admission in 11th at Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School? Eligibility to get Science stream?

Dear sir, I have passed 10th exam and now want to get admission in Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School. Please tell me procedure to apply for it? Eligibility to get Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?
  2. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  3. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  5. What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years?
  7. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  9. When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  11. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Science if secured 62% in 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School?
  13. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Residential schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Jaipur? Eligibility to apply and Fee structure?
  15. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  16. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
7th April 2017, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission in 11th at Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School? Eligibility to get Science stream?

Procedure to apply for admission in 11th Class at Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School:

The minimum educational qualification required in order to get admission in 11th Class at Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School is,

>> 10th Class from a recognized board/ institute

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th Class from a recognized university.

>> For getting admissions, you are required to fill up the application form of the concerned class. And then candidates meeting the admission criteria are short listed and names are displayed on the concerned prescribed dates
7th April 2017, 11:46 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission in 11th at Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School? Eligibility to get Science stream?

In order to get admission in 11th standard in Aadharshila Vidyapeeth school, you will have to get prepared for an entrance examination conducted by the respective school mentioned above.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission in it.
8th April 2017, 09:46 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You simply have to qualify 10th standard from any well affiliated school without any backlog to get admission in Aadharshila Vidyapeeth School. For detailed admission procedure, supporting documents to be submitted at the time of admission, seat availability etc please find the attachment herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION PROCEDURE.pdf(190.8 KB, 14 views)
8th April 2017, 02:50 PM
kalamrockz

You will have to fill up the application form that you will be getting from the school itself and then after submitting it to the school authorities, you will have to sit for an entrance test conducted by the management.

After clearing the examination with minimum cut-off marks, you will be eligible to get admission and continue further with your studies in the above mentioned school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?