21st December 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in 9th at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, West Champaran?

I have done 8th from a private schools and now want to get admission in 9th at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, West Champaran. Please send me eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  2. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?
  3. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  4. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  5. From where and how to download question papers for class 9th of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  6. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  8. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  10. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  12. Can a resident of West Bengal get admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Pailapool? What should I do for it?
  13. educational quality
  14. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  15. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  16. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  17. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  18. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
24th December 2017, 05:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in 9th at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, West Champaran?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission into 9th Class at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, West Champaran:

In order to get admission in this school, you are required to appear in a selection test that is conducted by CBSE and the name of the test is "Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)".

You must have studied 8th Class in any one of the Government recognized schools of the district where this Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located. As you have completed 8th Class private school, you may not be eligible to pursue at this school and anyways I am providing you contact details and I suggest you contact them and make sure whether you are eligible or not.

Name of the School: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, West Champaran
Ph. No: 06254 250 036
Address: Vrindavan, Pashchim, Champaran, Bihar-845450

Click here for Admission Process and Eligibility Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?