7th August 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 9th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  2. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  3. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  4. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  5. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  7. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  8. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?
  9. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  11. Fee structure of 9th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  12. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  13. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  14. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  15. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  17. Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  18. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
2nd September 2021, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?

I am studying in JNV , Yamuna Nagar. Now, I am in class 9th . So, tell me the fees of JNV .

My father is government employe.
Cast - OBC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?