10th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur after completion of HSC with 57.53% marks?

Hello Sir, I have completed Higher Secondary Course (12th) with 57.53% marks. Am I eligible to get admission in Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur with the above mentioned criteria ? Please let me know the detailed information regarding this, very much thankful to you.

11th June 2016, 12:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur after completion of HSC with 57.53% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed Higher Secondary Course (12th) with 57.53% marks. Am I eligible to get admission in Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur with the above mentioned criteria ? Please let me know the detailed information regarding this, very much thankful to you.
Since, you didn't mention the course which you are interested to get admission. You can apply for the course such as,

Bachelor Degree Course Offered by Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur:
  • Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
  • Bachelor of Business Academy in Agriculture
  • Bachelor of Technology in Agricultural Engineering
  • Bachelor of Science in Forestry
  • Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
  • Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
  • Bachelor of Science in Bio Technology

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant should have secured at least 50% in aggregate in 12th Standard/+2 Science with subjects Physics and Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

- Eligible candidates should directly get admission based on the 12th board exam score.

How to apply:

- You can apply through online. Once after taking printing out the application form, attach photocopies of relevant documents and send it to Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur College admission committee.

Contact Information:
Email: [email protected]
Location: P.O. Krishi Nagar , Akola, Maharashtra, India - 444104
11th June 2016, 03:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur after completion of HSC with 57.53% marks?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in the above mentioned Institution as the minimum marks required in order to get admission is 60% and as you have been unable to score a minimum of 60% in aggregate, therefore you are not eligible for it.
1st June 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th with 70.76 percent and I want to take admission in panjab rab deshmukh krushi college so pleas send me the details
21st July 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have get a 67.53% in hsc bord exam l want to take admission un panjab rav deshmukh krushi college nagour
so pleas send me the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?