3rd August 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for SC candidate to appear in JEE Advance next year?

Sir I have scored 69.17% in hsc board maharashtra and I belong to sc category I have given jee advance but it was not so good but I want t give second attempt next year so what will be eligibility criteria for me .sir can I take admission to bsc this year rather than sitting home or I cant plz repky fast sir I am waiting my marks in 2013 board exams are English-65 maths-74 physics-70 chemistry-58 biology-77 and marathi -71 and I belong to sc category .

12th August 2014, 02:07 PM
akankshagolchha

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SC candidate to appear in JEE Advance next year?

Candidates who qualify in JEE Main 2014 are eligible to write the JEE Advanced 2014. They must have secured 60% (55% for SC/ST/PD) in their Class XII or equivalent examination if they have passed for the first time in 2013.Must be in the top 20 percentile of their respective boards- a certificate from the board or the CBSE cut-off score for the top 20 percentile is required. They must be born on or after October 01, 1989.Anyone who have taken admission or paid the fees at any of the IITs or ISM Dhanbad in 2013 are NOT ELIGIBLE to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?