27th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Engineering college having 2929 rank in Odhisa JEE?

Which engineering college we get in orissa jee after getting 2929 rank in odhisa jee in this same year ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  3. Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?
  4. How should I join Pilot Course after completing 12th standard
  5. Best Engineering college for me with a rank of 42781 in AIEEE and with JEE marks of 172?
  6. How may I get EE in Asanasol engineering college? I've secured 62627 rank in WB-JEE and SC rank 5529
  7. Should I prepare for JEE for 1 year or should I go for a private college in Orissa? Which college is better for me?
  8. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  9. Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 37056 general rank in JEE mains
  11. In which Engineering college I can get admission with a rank of 30884 in WBJEE?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  13. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE?
  14. Which is the best engineering college for me after scoring 93.57 percentile in board and 87 marks in JEE?
  15. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 6175 rank in West Bengal JEE?
  16. Which IHM will I get after scoring 2897 rank in JEE?
  17. Which College can I get with rank 10,000-11,000 in Orissa JEE?
  18. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
4th November 2014, 05:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering college having 2929 rank in Odhisa JEE?

You are having a good rank. Based on this rank, you will get a seat in a good college.
The following are the colleges in which you can get a seat. I am telling you this based upon the opening and closing ranks of these colleges last year
1. National Institute of Science and Technology, Berhampur
2. Indira Gandhi Institute of TechnologySelf Sustaining,Sarang
3 Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Bhubaneswar
4. Subas Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
5. Bhubaneswar Engineering College, Bhubaneswar
6. Roland Institute of Technology, Berhampur
7. Vignan Institute of Technology and Management, Berhampur
8. Eastern Academy of Science and Technology, Phulnakhara
9.Aryan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
10. Spintronic Technology and Advance Research, Bhubaneswar
11. Gurukul College of Engineering for Women, Bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?