24th March 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for admission in class seventh as a day scholar

Sir, I want to take admission of my daughter into class seventh in day scholar. I want to know total about admission and monthly fees. Please inform me. With regards P. Patnaik

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  2. Can I do correspondence course with my commerce degree as day scholar?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure?
  4. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  6. What is the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching center Kota for biology student
  7. What is the criteria required to get admission in class 5? What will be the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure including admission fee of 8th class CBSE?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  10. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  14. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and class schedule followed?
  17. How to do MBA in VIT Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  18. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
25th March 2017, 11:57 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for admission in class seventh as a day scholar

The fees of day scholar vary from school to school. The monthly fees range between Rs.6000 per month to Rs. 13,000 per month and the admission fees (one time) ranges between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 and the annual charges may cost up to Rs. 1,00,000 per annum to Rs. 3,00,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?