25th August 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of IGCSE Board and I am going to have my Board exams soon. I personally want to study in UK but I am not very familiar with the requirements in universities for example what grades are needed to take admission in a good medical university in UK. And also can you tell me online tuition to prepare students for O Levels? It would be really helpful.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
30th April 2019, 08:27 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?

Yes it is very important to get updated for the requirements before applying to any univeristy for any course. If you are eligible then it is really good otherwise at later stage your candidature will get cancelled
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?