2nd July 2016, 12:11 AM
Albert tanmoy

How an I become a great Scientist after completing class 12th?

Hello Sir, I study in class 12th. My name is Tanmoy mahato. I want to be a great scientist and I also agree to leave all for truth.I want to be on the right path to be a perfect scientist. I am interested in "Computer Science ".(e-mail: [email protected])

15th July 2016, 06:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How an I become a great Scientist after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert tanmoy View Post
Hello Sir, I study in class 12th. My name is Tanmoy mahato. I want to be a great scientist and I also agree to leave all for truth.I want to be on the right path to be a perfect scientist. I am interested in "Computer Science ".(e-mail: [email protected])
Being a scientist is itself a responsible job.

To be a scientist, firstly you will have to opt for PCM stream after 10th.

That is, you must opt for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 11th and 12th.

After this, you will have to apply for engineering entrance exams conducted by many educational bodies all over India.

Exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced can make your admission in top Space research institutes of India.

So, you must target on these two above mentioned exams.

Apart from these exams, you can focus on private universities exams like BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc.

After taking admission, you must opt for Aerospace engineering branch.

After the completion your graduation course, you can get job in defence organisation, space research organisation.

After having experience of multiple years, you could be appointed as a scientist in ISRO or DRDO on the basis of your experience and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?