17th March 2016, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

How can i appear for Chemistry improvement exam from ISC board?

I am not happy with my marks in Chemistry subject. I have scored only 62 marks outr of 100 in the board. SO i want to write improvement exam for this subject. So kindly suggest how can i appear for the improvement exam for this subject from ISC board?

17th March 2016, 10:05 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i appear for Chemistry improvement exam from ISC board?

First of all you have to fill a application form for appearing in this exam. You has to fill correct details like your name, father's name, roll no of your 12th standard etc.

Once you filled it, you post this to board's regional office. You will get address of regional office in instruction page which were given with your application form. You also need to make a demand draft of sum as given in instruction in favor of secretary ICSE Board.

Required documents:-
10th Marksheet.
12th Marksheet.
Date Of Birth Certificate.

All the documents must attested by school principal.
17th March 2016, 01:20 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to be eligible to appear for improvement examination, you will have to fill up the application for it, which can be availed from the school head office itself. You will then have to fill up the application form and submit the examination fee along with and then you will be eligible to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year.
17th March 2016, 01:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to appear for your Chemistry improvement examination, you will have to get the application form for improvement examination. You can collect the form from the school officials and follow the further steps mentioned by the officials and after submitting the application form along with the rest of the documents you will be very much allowed to appear for your boards in the coming year as a private candidate.
17th March 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After the declaration of result you can apply for improvement exam by getting the application form from the school. Exam will be conducted along with the compartment exam most probably.

Just get the application form and fill with all the details and submit it. You can contact your school for further information.
14th June 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I failed in maths in 12th std cbse exam. I want to appear in nios on demand exam in mass com subject. How can apply and where to contact?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?