13th April 2012, 05:17 PM
Dhruva.Apte

Should I change from science to commerce in 12th standard? I plan to do Architecture

Should I change from science to commerce in the 12 STD. I plan to do architecture and am studying in 11 science . Which will be better ? Will commerce help ? I'm confused .

18th April 2012, 04:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change from science to commerce in 12th standard? I plan to do Architecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhruva.Apte View Post
Should I change from science to commerce in the 12 STD. I plan to do architecture and am studying in 11 science . Which will be better ? Will commerce help ? I'm confused .
Since you are planning to pursue Architecture, Mathematics in the higher secondary level is mandatory. So, I don't see any reason to change your stream from science to commerce in the 12th Standard.

In order to pursue bachelors degree program in Architecture, qualifying +2 with a minimum of 50% marks and having studied Mathematics in the same is the mandatory requirement.

Architecture has basically nothing to do with commerce but is lot related to science and therefore, you should stick with your stream in the 12th standard.
9th November 2012, 04:28 PM
Realstarsajjad

Exclamation Re: Should I change from science to commerce in 12th standard? I plan to do Architecture

It is impossible to change your stream on 12th standard.

** as your name is already registered on board as a science stream, so you cannot do so.

** for more information visit to your school.
10th November 2012, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change from science to commerce in 12th standard? I plan to do Architecture

If you are planning to do Architecture then you must do 10+2 with physics and mathematics.

Commerce student can't apply for Architecture Course so there is no point of changing your stream to commerce.

And if you want to do Graduation in commerce then you can do it after completing your 10+2 with science also because science students are eligible for any graduation course.

If you want to change your stream in 10+2 itself then you have to study from class 11th again because it is not possible to change stream in class 12th.

So complete your 10+2 with physics and maths . It is a matter of one year as you are in 12th class . Then you can apply for any Engineering entrance exam to get admission into any architecture course.
22nd February 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11th in 2011 with PCM. Now I want to change my stream FROM Science to Commerce in 12th Can I do it ?
10th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11in science but im not getting interest doing this further.Is it possible that I can take addmission in 12std in commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?