14th November 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my D.O.B changed in class 12th admit card if I don't have my Birth certificate?

Hello Sir, My actual date of Birth is 25.4.1988 but my secondary admit card has mentioned 25.4.1984. I want to change my DOB but I don't have my Birth certificate so can you tell me how can I get my D.O.B changed in class 12th admit card? Id ([email protected])

15th November 2016, 07:39 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How can I get my D.O.B changed in class 12th admit card if I don't have my Birth certificate?

First of all, you should approach school/Institue administration and tell them the problem.
They will help you to apply for correction of D.O.B.

So, now the problem is that you don't have Birth Certificate which is required for correction as proof.
Your Aadhar card or Passport or Pan card or any other document can come into play. You can show the mentioned proofs as proof for DOB correction.

So, in case they want ONLY Birth Certificate, then you will have to get one issued which may cost the money and sometimes too. You will have to approach to Hospital where you were born because they have proofs.
OR
You can show any other document with correct DOB and get a Birth certificate on that basis.

If nothing works, then you will have to go to Lawyer and get any further help.
15th November 2016, 08:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my D.O.B changed in class 12th admit card if I don't have my Birth certificate?

In order to get your D.O.B you need to have a birth certificate, however, you can also shoe your 10th admit card and can get your D.O.B. amended in 12th admit card along with providing an application for the same.

However, it will be best if you make you birth certificate as soon as possible as it will be required at many stages in future.
15th November 2016, 10:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Date of Birth change is possible only with help of birth certificate.Without birth certificate, you can not get your date of birth changed, it is almost impossible.

If you do not have birth certificate then you need to get a birth certificate issued by you municipal corporation and then attach it with your application form for date of birth change in 10+2 board admit card.

Board will change your date of birth only when you attach birth certificate with your application.
15th November 2016, 10:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to apply to the school you are going to give the exam from. if you are going to give it as a private candidate through the NIOS, you should write to the NIOS about it.

They will ask for any valid proof for the actual date of birth.

Since you are applying for the 12th, I assume that you have passed the 10th standard which is quite obvious.

On the 10th mark sheet, there is written the date of birth which is deemed to be a valid proof of the date of birth.

So, you can produce the 10th mark sheet as a proof and can get it changed.
15th November 2016, 11:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your date of birth changed in 12th admit card, you will have to write an application to board with proof of actual date of birth which is birth certificate. Without birth certificate you can not get your date of birth changed.
17th January 2021, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get change D O B without 10 adimit card and marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?