27th December 2011, 01:47 PM
shachi25

How to get good marks in Physics and Chemistry of 10th Board Exams? How to prepare for these subjects thoroughly?

how to get good marks in 10th board in physics and chemistry specially? I am little weak in those subjects please quide me how to prepare thoroughly in those subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  2. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board exam? -- [New]
  4. Is PCM with computer science a good option or PCMB a better one? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring less than 80% in 2nd year intermediate and 85% in both the years?
  6. Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?
  7. BITSAT eligibility if overall percentage is above 80% but in PCM it is less than 80%
  8. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  9. Any courses after 10th which does not include Physics and Chemistry subjects?
  10. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having secured an aggregate of 67% in PCM but 59% in Maths?
  11. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  12. How to prepare for physics and chemistry?
  13. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani if I secure 95% in PCM?
  14. Am I eligible for BITS Pilani entrance test after scoring 78%
  15. Can I apply for MCA entrace in pune university? I have maths in 10+2 but commerce side
  16. How can I fill the forms of BITS Pilani?
  17. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  18. Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?
27th December 2011, 07:56 PM
CHEGIREDDY ANUSHA

Default Re: How to get good marks in Physics and Chemistry of 10th Board Exams? How to prepare for these subjects thoroughly?

to get agood marks in those subjects, first you must understand the subject, by lessoning subject you can understand the subject, to get a good marks in those subjects is very easy by preparing diagrams thorough and practice well and draw diagrams very clearly along with parts in chemistry you must write the correct equations
28th December 2011, 08:26 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get good marks in Physics and Chemistry of 10th Board Exams? How to prepare for these subjects thoroughly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shachi25 View Post
how to get good marks in 10th board in physics and chemistry specially? I am little weak in those subjects please quide me how to prepare thoroughly in those subjects?
dear friend,

At first I want to tell you that please maintain the following guidelines provided here . These are given below :

1. Maintain a time table
2. Work hard
3. Don't leave any chapter
4. Study all these chapter very well
5. Take a valuable guideline from books and as well as coaching centers
6. Practice carefully
7. Attend test series of multiple type question.

If you do all the above things very well then I am sure you will be succeed.

If you can then please read the following books :

1. Physics by Sukhendu Maity
2. Chemistry by Gangopadhay and Mukhopadhay
3. Physics by C.R.D.G.
4. Chemistry by Maity and Maity.

good luck.
2nd January 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

what should i do to get very good marks in biology
9th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how to remember the main points of any subject and how to point out the important questions which wil be important for my board exams
13th January 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in mpc subjects and biology also of 10th and also inter
3rd March 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

how to get very good marks in physics chemistry and mathematics?
10th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

which courses are available for nios student
10th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

10th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

13th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

how 2 score good marks in chemistry nd physics
19th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what can i do to get good marks in science subjects. .plz send me some answers on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?